Hiring a part time bookkeeper can be very important for a small business, especially one that is growing. A part time bookkeeper can work onsite or offsite, and can often keep your business finances current by working just a couple of hours a week or month.
Bookkeeping services without the full-time commitment
Hiring a part-time bookkeeper can be very important for a small business like yours. You know that it’s essential to have your finances in good shape so that you have an accurate picture of how your business is performing. A bookkeeper can keep your information current just by working a couple of hours a week or month. That financial information will be especially important if you want to expand. And it also makes sure you’re ready for your taxes.
When it comes to part-time bookkeeping, many small businesses are choosing to outsource it rather than hiring a part-time bookkeeper. Remote Books Online is the perfect choice for your outsourced bookkeeping needs.
Part-time bookkeeping services for companies of all shapes and sizes
Remote Books Online provides a wide range of online professional bookkeeping services for freelancers, solopreneurs, and owners of unincorporated and incorporated businesses. Our reasonably-priced services are customized to your specific needs. Services start with flat, affordable monthly rates as low as $95/Month with a team of experienced Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisors and Xero-Certified Advisors to help you get your books on track.
Remote Books Online offers assistance with:
- Data entry of all bank, credit card, and loan information
- Quickbooks set up to import payroll and banking transactions and correctly display expenses, assets, liability, and equity accounts
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Vendor bills and payments
- Budgets for departments, programs, and the entire company
- Cash flow statements
- Quarterly government forms
- Commercial Activities Tax
- Workers compensation payments and more