Catch-Up Bookkeeping Services
Get Your Books Up-to-Date. Catch-Up Bookkeeping Services involve getting a business's financial records up-to-date. It helps businesses catch up on past-due bookkeeping tasks and stay organized.
Your business isn’t bookkeeping. But ours is. Let us take care of it for you.
- A catch-up bookkeeping service ensures that your books are in a good state. By catching up with the backlog of tasks, the bookkeeper can provide reliable information for decision-making and assurance.
- A catch-up service is necessary when a business has fallen behind on its records and needs help getting caught up.
- In short, they are services that will get your records in the best shape possible so you can operate efficiently and know where you stand with your finances.
- The benefits of using this service include having access to accurate information about taxes, expenses, etc., which will help you make decisions with confidence in the future.
We support you with QuickBooks and Xero accounting and small business bookkeeping software programs
Quickbooks is the accounting software package developed by Intuit and geared towards small and medium-sized businesses.
Xero is a cloud-based accounting software platform for small and medium-sized businesses.
Why Choose Remote Books Online?
You will be assigned a dedicated bookkeeper and meet with one of our lead accountants. (All of our dedicated lead accountants have a minimum education of a four-year accounting degree.)
Our automated and secure web service will download your statements every month and send them to your dedicated lead bookkeeper. The bookkeeper imports the bank statements into your QuickBooks Online account or QuickBooks desktop account, which categorizes the monthly transactions and prepares the necessary financial statements. If you have any questions or changes, don’t worry. We’re only a phone call away. You’ll quickly find that there’s no need to have “a bookkeeper near me” when you can call or send an email to your dedicated lead accountant and receive a same-day response. Remote Books Online’s web service means we don’t have to be local to provide you with unmatched service and response.
We customize bookkeeping service rates based on your specific business needs.
- Beginners at $95 a month: One checking account (includes Essentials QBO subscription fee, a $35 value).
- Intermediate at $130 a month to $585 a month: Two to nine bank accounts (also includes the QBO subscription fee).
- Enterprise for $650 a month: Custom solution with a dedicated part-time bookkeeper that is a Certified QuickBooks Pro or Xero-Certified Advisor
Behind on your books? No need to worry! Back bookkeeping services help you get fully caught up with tax-ready financials in less than a week.
- You’ll get accounting of all business expenses for the entire year.
- You’ll get accounting of sales and deposits for the entire year.
- You'll receive reconciliation of business bank accounts for the entire year.
- You'll get year-end financial reports: Profit & Loss Statement, Balance Sheet, and Income Statement.
Remote Books Online gets your bookkeeping completed and financial statements ready for filing taxes.
- First, your dedicated lead accountant will contact you when your books are ready for review.
- After review, we will develop a year-end financial package containing all of the financial statements you and your CPA need to file your taxes.
- At any time, if your CPA has questions or needs any adjustments to your books, your dedicated lead accountant will work directly with your CPA to sort everything out—saving you from being the middleman.
We take the security and privacy of our customers seriously. We protect your data with 256-bit SSL/TLS encryption—the same level of encryption as online banking.
- You get Citrix ShareFile Document Storage with AES 256-bit encryption and SSAE 16 audited data centers.
- You get apps and tools to securely and electronically transfer your statements to Citrix ShareFile.
- You have an in-house certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor to manage your books.
- Your dedicated lead accountant will answer all your questions.
Remote Books Online is not just a bookkeeping service, it’s a solution. We’ve brought together the best product (Cloud Accounting Software), best process (Next-Gen Process Flow), and best people (Certified Bookkeeping Team), into one efficient and cost-effective program saving you time and frustration.
Bookkeeping is often a pain point for entrepreneurs, small businesses, and startups. Remote Books Online takes away your pain and frustration with affordable, flexible, and accurate bookkeeping solutions for businesses of all shapes and sizes. No business is too big, too small, or too unique for our monthly bookkeeping service.
Get Your First Month of Bookkeeping Services for FREE!
Remote Books Online Plan Options
Choose from three affordable and flexible options. We work with you to customize bookkeeping solutions based on your specific business needs and budget. All of our plans come with a dedicated, certified bookkeeper.
Get started with Remote Books Online Catch-Up Bookkeeping Services Today!
Try us for free!
Remote Books Online enters all transactions, necessary journal entries, and reconciles one month of your books for free. We want you to experience and evaluate our bookkeeping service and process for yourself and start to build the basis of a long-term relationship with you.
Speak with an agent at (800) 583-0148 to get a quote and set up an appointment with a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor to go over your books. Or click below. We look forward to speaking to you.
Check bookkeeping off your list
When you take bookkeeping off your plate, you’ve got more time to focus on your business.
- You'll no longer have late nights of data entry and other tedious and frustrating bookkeeping work.
- You won't need to spend time and money training employees on bookkeeping.
- Your books are always current and accurate.
- You have more time available to focus on your business.
Here's what people are saying