White Label Bookkeeping Services For Accountants
Outsource your bookkeeping to Remote Books Online, your new virtual employee
White Label Bookkeeping Services For Your Accounting Business
Ready to grow your accounting business, but can’t find time because you’re buried in daily bookkeeping work of your own? We can help. Here’s how:
- First: Free up your time by letting us handle your back-end data entry, categorization, and reconciliation. (We also provide full-service payroll through Intuit.)
- Then: Grow your practice by offering the services in our completely white-labeled bookkeeping software package, with your firm’s name and logo on everything,
- Now: Scale your business by outsourcing the accounting and bookkeeping to us, with complete visibility of all processes.
It’s like having a new, highly-skilled bookkeeper for a fraction of the cost, while the opportunity to expand your services and develop stronger relationships with your clients is priceless.
We Support You With Quickbooks And Xero Accounting And Small Business Bookkeeping Software Programs
Quickbooks is the accounting software package developed by Intuit and geared towards small and medium-sized businesses.
Xero is a cloud-based accounting software platform for small and medium-sized businesses.
White Label Bookkeeping
To have the best chance at growing a successful business, you need to know your financial situation at all times. Bookkeeping is the process of tracking and recording all of your financial transactions. With proper bookkeeping, a business owner can make knowledgeable financial decisions, ensuring money is being well spent.
While bookkeeping may seem like a relatively straightforward task, it can be very tedious and time-consuming. For this reason, many business owners outsource the task to a professional bookkeeper. This may be problematic if there are not enough resources to bring on a full-time bookkeeper. If you find yourself in this situation, white label bookkeeping may be the answer for you.
White label bookkeeping is the process of one organization outsourcing its accounting needs to another independent accounting company. This independent firm will use its own software for all the work.
Is White Label Bookkeeping for you?
White label bookkeeping can allow small business owners to focus on cultivating the company while knowing their financials are being managed by a separate party.
White label bookkeeping allows you to take care of your customers, even though you do not own any of your company’s software. This business model is lucrative to small business owners as it takes the hassle out of the accounting process.
Benefits of outsourcing your bookkeeping needs
The obvious benefit of outsourcing your bookkeeping tasks is it saves you time. Besides the time-saving benefit, here are a few more benefits of outsourcing to a professional company:
- You do not need to hire in-office people or train anyone to do the tasks.
- You do not need to worry about staying up-to-date on the changes in the accounting industry or the changes in tax codes, the professional company you hire will do that.
- It will cost you less than an in-house accounting team.
An in-house accounting team versus white label accounting services
An in-house accounting team can be expensive for a small business and not realistic for its budget. White label accounting gives a business professional accounting services at an affordable price. White label services can handle an assortment of administrative tasks for you including payroll and daily bookkeeping.
An in-house accounting team can handle all financial tasks for a company including tax planning, budgeting, business planning, and other services.
The Cost of White Label Bookkeeping Services
There are two important things to consider when deciding whether or not to outsource your bookkeeping needs. Will it ultimately save you money and what are you getting for the price? Each business owner has to do their research and decide what is best for their company.
Outsourcing your bookkeeping tasks will save you time, and potentially from a stress headache, particularly if numbers aren’t your forte. It also allows you to be confident your financial records are up-to-date and accurate in a professional’s hands.
Why Choose Remote Books Online?
You will be assigned a dedicated bookkeeper and meet with one of our lead accountants. (All of our lead accountants have a minimum education of four-year accounting degree.)
We have an automated and secure web service that will download your statements every month and securely send them to your dedicated bookkeeper. The bookkeeper:
- Imports your bank statements into your QuickBooks Online account or QuickBooks desktop account,
- Categorizes the monthly transactions and prepares the necessary financial statements.
If you have any questions or changes, don’t worry. We are a phone call away. You can call or send an email to your dedicated lead accountant and receive a same-day response.
We customize bookkeeping service rates based on your specific business needs.
- Beginners at $95 a month: One checking account (includes Essentials QBO subscription fee, a $35 value),
- Intermediate at $130 a month to $585 a month: Two to nine bank accounts (also includes the QBO subscription fee),
- Enterprise for $650 a month: Custom solution with a dedicated part-time bookkeeper that is a Certified QuickBooks Pro or Xero-Certified Advisor.
Are your clients behind on their books? No need to worry! Back bookkeeping services help you get them fully caught up with tax-ready financials in less than a week.
- Get an accounting of all business expenses, sales, and deposits for the entire year,
- Receive reconciliations of business bank accounts for the entire year,
- Make good decisions with up-to-date financial information: Profit & Loss Statement, Balance Sheet, and Income Statement.
Tax Ready Financials
Remote Books Online is all you need to get your (and your clients’) bookkeeping completed and financial statements ready to file for taxes.
- First, your dedicated lead accountant will contact you when your books are ready for review,
- After review, we will develop a year-end financial package containing all of the financial statements you and your CPA need to file your taxes,
- At any time, if your CPA has questions or needs any adjustments to your books, your dedicated lead accountant will work directly with your CPA to sort everything out—saving you from being the middleman.
We take the security and privacy of our customers seriously. We protect your (and your clients’) data with 256-bit SSL/TLS encryption. That’s the same level of encryption you’ll find with online banking.
- Store information safely with Citrix ShareFile Document Storage (with AES 256-bit encryption and SSAE 16 audited data centers),
- Transfer your statements securely online to Citrix ShareFile via the included apps and tools,
- Relax knowing an in-house certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor manages your books and your dedicated lead accountant will answer all of your questions.
Remote Books Online is not just a bookkeeping service, it’s a solution. We’ve brought together the best product (Cloud Accounting Software), best process (Next-Gen Process Flow), and best people (Certified Bookkeeping Team), all assembled into one efficient and cost-effective program to save you time and frustration.
It’s ironic that bookkeeping is often a pain point—even for accountants—when it gets in the way of growing your business or expanding your services. Remote Books Online takes away your frustration with affordable, flexible bookkeeping solutions that can be white-labeled with your firm’s name and logo.
Bookkeeping is often a pain point for entrepreneurs, small businesses, and startups. Remote Books Online takes away your pain and frustration with affordable, flexible bookkeeping solutions for businesses of all shapes and sizes. No business is too big, too small, or too unique for us.
You work with an exclusive team of Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor bookkeepers, Xero-Certified Advisors, accountant leads (who hold a four-year accounting degree), and QC-trained, quality control agents who are among the most highly trained in the field.
Not only can you trust the experience of your team, but you’ll also find out first-hand why we get high marks for our customer service.
With more than ten years of helping small businesses, we know bookkeeping inside and out. Our process is accurate, fast, and efficient. Your team of highly qualified, certified bookkeepers works on your books with a dedicated lead accountant to answer all your questions. Along with your accountant, a support team is available ensuring you receive a same-day response to any and all questions.
You'll get the results you need without the hassle and frustration of doing the books yourself.
We use the best accounting software, QuickBooks and Xero—accepted and respected worldwide. Our state-of-the-art technology framework integrates major banks into our process, helping save you time and frustration with monthly downloads and information sharing.
We use Citrix ShareFile to store the documents and Next-Gen CRM Backend helps our bookkeepers to access everything they need to work on your books and to communicate with you, making it a seamless process.
We take the security and privacy of our customers seriously. We protect your data with 256-bit SSL/TLS encryption, the same level of encryption you’ll find with online banking.
- You get Citrix ShareFile Document Storage with AES 256-bit encryption and SSAE 16 audited data centers.
- You get apps and tools to securely and electronically transfer your statements to Citrix ShareFile.
- You have an in-house certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor to manage your books.
- Your dedicated lead accountant will answer all your questions.
Our Bookkeeping Services follow a Zero Error Model (ZEM) from start to finish.
You’ll be assigned a dedicated, certified bookkeeper to your account. This dedicated bookkeeper will be the only bookkeeper that will work on your account.
During your initial review meeting, the bookkeeper, along with the dedicated lead accountant, will carefully look at your account, ask any pertinent questions, and then get started on your books, and following a dedicated process fine-tuned after over a decade assisting small businesses like yours eliminates errors.
Your bookkeeper will import your bank statements into your QuickBooks online, QuickBooks desktop, or Xero account. Then they will categorize the monthly transactions and prepare the necessary financial statements.
We do your bookkeeping so your time is freed up to concentrate on your business. You can relax knowing your financial information is accurate, up-to-date, and ready when you need it.
Your dedicated lead accountant will be the point of contact for all your accounting questions via phone or email.
Along with your accountant, our support team is always available ensuring a same-day response to any questions. When your books are complete and ready for review, your lead accountant will contact you for a review meeting. You’ll meet with us quarterly to go over your financials, make adjustments to categorizations, and answer any questions you may have.
Tax Ready Financials
We'll organize your financials into a year-end financial package containing all of the financial statements needed to file your taxes. It can’t get any more pain-free than that.
If your CPA has questions, your Remote Books Online dedicated lead accountant will work directly with them—saving you from being the middleman.
Remote Books Online Plan Options
Choose from three affordable and flexible options. We work with you to customize bookkeeping solutions based on your specific business needs and budget. All of our plans come with a dedicated, certified bookkeeper.
Get started with Remote Books Online today.
Try us out for free!
Remote Books Online will enter all transactions, make all necessary journal entries, and reconcile one month of your books for free. We want you to experience and evaluate our bookkeeping service and process for yourself so we can start to build a long-term relationship with you. Speak with an agent at (800) 583-0148 to get a quote and set up an appointment with a Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor to go over your books. Or click below. We look forward to speaking to you.
Speak with an agent to get a quote and setup an appointment with a Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor to go over your books.
Check bookkeeping off your list
When you take bookkeeping off your plate, you’ve got more time to focus on your business.
- Say goodbye to late nights of data entry and other tedious and frustrating bookkeeping work.
- Stop spending time and money training employees on bookkeeping,
- Get books that are always current and accurate.
Here's what people are saying