Accounting and Bookkeeping Services for Startups
Your trusted advisor for all your accounting and bookkeeping needs! Offering First Month of Bookkeeping for FREE!
or Call 1800 583 0148
You Handle Your Startup Business. We’ll Handle Your Books.
- We quickly and easily help you get your books up-to-date and ready for taxes, loans, or other transactions, for a clear picture of your business’s financial situation.
- Our convenient, online bookkeeping services start as low as $95 a month and are provided by certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors and Xero-Certified Advisors.
- We include accounting software and automated and secure encrypted monthly bank statement downloads.
- We have your needs covered with back bookkeeping, real-time bookkeeping, payroll, and full- or part-time bookkeepers, so you can get back to doing what you do best.
- We’ll reconcile one month of your books for free, so you’ll see exactly how we remove your bookkeeping stress and frustration.
Best Accounting and Bookkeeping Software for Startups
We support you with QuickBooks and Xero accounting and small business bookkeeping software programs
Quickbooks is the accounting software package developed by Intuit and geared towards small and medium-sized businesses.
Xero is a cloud-based accounting software platform for small and medium-sized businesses.
Start-up Bookkeeping Services
Ready, Set, Go!
You have a great idea you can’t wait to share with others. It’s an exciting time. But even before you choose a business name or work on that website or logo design, you need a solid understanding of the numbers to make sure your business is viable and can survive. With bookkeeping and accounting, you will know if you can start and operate a successful business with your idea.
While each startup situation is unique, generally, most startups can begin with a discussion with a bookkeeper or your accountant (if you have one) about the financial tasks that need to take place.
You will need to:
- Develop a good record-keeping system
- Handle financial transactions
- Handle reconciliations
- Keep track of cash flow
- Keep track of inventory
- Handle payroll or 1099s depending on the type of staff you bring on
- Produce financial statements
- Prepare for and pay taxes (your accountant can advise you on tax strategies, too)
A bookkeeper's services make sense for average start-ups. They can handle these tasks for you if numbers aren’t your strong suit. They also free you up to focus where you’re needed most: on developing your business. But, if you’re worried about the expense of bringing on an employee for your bookkeeping, there’s a better option called outsourced bookkeeping, which may be the perfect solution for startup bookkeeping situations like yours.
Remote Books Online
Startup bookkeeping for your startup business
Remote Books Online lets you start and nurture your new business worry-free while we take care of the books. Services start with flat, affordable monthly rates as low as $95/Month with a team of experienced Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisors and Xero-Certified Advisors to help you get your books on track.
Remote Books Online.com offers assistance with:
- Accounts payable: bill payment and money management
- Accounts receivable: invoicing and customer billing
- Comprehensive payroll service with report filings
- Reconciliation of all bank and credit card accounts
- Setting up your accounts
- Business planning for start-ups and advice on growth and business strategy
- Budgeting for growth
- Forecasting models
- Financial statement preparation, and more
Outsourcing Bookkeeping Services for Startups
What Does it Do for You?
As a startup, you need to be able to have access to your P&L and financial statements such as accounts receivable (AR) and accounts payable (AP) to know how your business is performing. Our certified QuickBooks Pro advisors will make sure you have this information in the palm of your hand when you need it and are kept up-to-date in real-time.
Bookkeeping is tedious work that takes you away from other critical responsibilities, but it provides financial information critical for your success. When you let us handle it, you can focus on what’s really important.
or Call 1800 583 0148
Get Started With Remote Books Online Today
Try Us Out for Free!
It’s easy to experience and evaluate our bookkeeping service for yourself. We’ll enter all transactions, make all necessary journal entries, and reconcile one month of your books for free. Let’s start building our relationship today.
Speak with an agent to get a quote and set up an appointment with a Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor to go over your books.
Bookkeeping Checked Off Your List
Now that bookkeeping is off your mind, what will you focus on next? Getting your idea to market? Finding new customers or vendors? Speeding up production? With Remote Books Online on your side, you can start planning instead of keeping books.
- Say goodbye to late nights of data entry and other tedious and frustrating bookkeeping work.
- Stop wasting time and money training employees on bookkeeping.
- Relax knowing your books are always current and accurate.
- Focus on your business instead.
Here’s What People Are Saying