Accounting and Bookkeeping Services for Small Farm
Your trusted advisor for all your accounting and bookkeeping needs! Offering First Month of Bookkeeping for FREE!
or Call 1800 583 0148
You Handle Your Farming Business. We'll Handle Your Books.
- We quickly and easily help you get your books up to date and ready for taxes, loans, or other transactions, for a clear picture of your business’s financial situation.
- Our convenient, online bookkeeping services start as low as $95 a month and are provided by certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors and Xero-Certified Advisors.
- We include accounting software and automated and secure encrypted monthly bank statement downloads.
- We have your needs covered with back bookkeeping, real-time bookkeeping, payroll, and full- or part-time bookkeepers, so you can get back to doing what you do best.
- We’ll reconcile one month of your books for free, so you’ll see exactly how we remove your bookkeeping stress and frustration.
Best Accounting and Bookkeeping Software for Small Farm
We support you with QuickBooks and Xero accounting and small business bookkeeping software programs
Quickbooks is the accounting software package developed by Intuit and geared towards small and medium-sized businesses.
Xero is a cloud-based accounting software platform for small and medium-sized businesses.
Bookkeeping for Small Farms
Making hay while the sun shines
Whether you have a hobby farm or a homestead, keeping records is important for the many ways it helps you.
Running your farm requires you to make progress toward your goals and that you are moving forward on your business plan.
Farming is more satisfying when you are making positive progress versus spinning your wheels. Good farm records help you see what works, what doesn't, and help you figure out why so you can make changes moving forward.
If you keep a detailed farm journal about the specifics of your farm operation—the animals and crops, not just the finances—you're getting a full picture of how your farm is functioning.
You can track expenses online and keep things automated that way, but for the nitty-gritty of farm work, consider taking a paper notebook to the field to record what you planted and when, what you discovered while inspecting the bees and so forth. Make a master list of the information you want to track, sort it into categories, and decide how you'll track each category of information.
Obtaining Loans and Grants
Many grants and loans for small farmers require that you have financial records to show what you have earned, what your expenses are, and so forth.
Income tax returns will need to be filed for your small farm. You will want to keep detailed track of expenses and income for the IRS to ensure that you are paying the proper taxes for your farm.
Finding an Accountant: Remote Bookkeeping Services
Remote Books Online offers you the luxury of focusing on your farming business while your books are looked after. Get flat, affordable monthly rates as low as $95/Month with a team of experienced Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisors to help you get your books on track.
We offer you agriculture bookkeeping assistance with:
- Daily Transactions, Bank Reconciliations, and General Ledger Maintenance
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Management
- Sales Tax Reporting
- Strategic Development and Key Performance Indicators
- Process and Efficiency Implementation
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Financial Statements, Accrual and Market Value Balance Sheets, Cash Flow and Income Statements
- Inventory Management and Livestock Accounting Records, including purchases, sales, births, and deaths
- Fixed Asset Management
- Keeping Track of Depreciation: for equipment, structures, land improvements, and livestock
- Entering Payroll Records to calculate Federal, FICA, and most state withholdings
- Utilizing Time Sheets to calculate employee hours
- Exporting Account Balances to QuickBooks
- And more
Outsourcing Bookkeeping Services for Small Farm
What Does it Do for You?
As the owner of a farming business, you are more efficient in making business decisions when you have access to your P&L and financial statements such as accounts receivable (AR) and accounts payable (AP). Our certified QuickBooks Pro advisors will make sure you have this information in the palm of your hand when you need it and are kept up-to-date in real-time.
Bookkeeping is tedious work that takes you away from other critical responsibilities, but it provides financial information critical for your success. When you let us handle it, you can focus on what’s really important.
or Call 1800 583 0148
Get Started With Remote Books Online Today
Try Us Out for Free!
It’s easy to experience and evaluate our bookkeeping service for yourself. We’ll enter all transactions, make all necessary journal entries, and reconcile one month of your books for free. Let’s start building our relationship today.
Speak with an agent to get a quote and set up an appointment with a Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor to go over your books.
Bookkeeping Checked Off Your List
Now that the unique challenges of agriculture bookkeeping are off your chore list, what will you focus on next? Expanding crops? Buying more equipment? Finding more markets and customers? With Remote Books Online on your side, you can start planning instead of keeping books.
- Say goodbye to late nights of data entry and other tedious and frustrating bookkeeping work.
- Stop wasting time and money training employees on bookkeeping.
- Relax knowing your books are always current and accurate.
- Focus on your farm instead.
Here’s What People Are Saying