You can focus on growing your business while we take care of your books
- Bookkeeping Services as low as $95/ Month by Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisors and Xero-Certified Advisors!
- Flat, affordable monthly rates include accounting software subscription fee & automated and secure monthly bank statement download.
- We protect your data with 256-bit SSL/TLS encryption. That’s the same level of encryption you’ll find with online banking.
- Back Bookkeeping, Real-time Bookkeeping, Payroll, Part time and Full time bookkeepers
Bookkeeping for Salon Businesses
Maintaining accurate and useful accounting records for a beauty salon is very important and worth the effort. The information captured will help to plan for staffing during the day, week and month, including approaching holidays. You will also be able to track the products you sell and which technician sells them. If done properly, all of this information helps manage a beauty salon business efficiently.
Understand the employment classification of the technicians. This means knowing if they are considered an employee or a contractor by the IRS. Most likely technicians are employees which means more expense incurred by the salon as payroll taxes need to be withheld, reported and paid. Even though having true employees is more effort, it is better to be safe and not deal with IRS auditors. To learn more about employee classification visit the IRS website on the matter.
Maintain detailed records for service revenue. This will help you better manage the salon. Every sale should include the customer, the technician, the time of day and the payment method. This information will show you which technicians are the busiest, your busiest time of day and month, repeat or new customers and various other pieces of information you deem important to make business decisions. A strong Point-of-Sale (POS) system will capture the information you need.
Capture expenses at a detailed level. This means costs for payroll by technician, rent, utilities, insurance, various products needed by technicians and other items specific to your beauty salon. Make certain you also keep record of items such as refunds, gift certificates and returns as well. These accounting items make for better financial statements and more informed business decisions.
Remote Bookkeeping Services
RemoteBooksOnline.com offers you the luxury of focusing on your business while your books are looked after. Get flat, affordable monthly rates as low as $95/Month with a team of experienced Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisors to help you set your books on track.
We offer assistance with:
- Sales Tax Returns
- Monthly management reports and analysis
- Business planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Advisory conference calls to review business performance
- Process your payroll - reducing errors and saving you time
- Simplify operations to minimize your stress and time away from clientele
- Deliver personalized cost saving solutions and profit maximizing opportunities
- Tailor a plan that fits your business needs and goals
- Provide financial guidance to take your business to the next level
- Help you understand your business performance
Outsourcing Bookkeeping Services:
What does it do for you?
As a business owner you are more efficient in making business decisions when you have access to your P&L and financial statements (AR’s and AP’s) in real-time. Our certified QuickBooks Pro advisors will make sure you have this information in the palm of your hand and kept up to date in Realtime.
We all know that Bookkeeping is tedious work, and as a business owner it takes you away from more important things in your business. Let our QuickBooks Pro Advisors handle your books, so you can focus on growing your business.
or Call 1800 583 0148
Get started with RemoteBooksOnline today.
Try us out for free!
RemoteBooksOnline will enter all transactions, make all necessary journal entries, and reconcile one month of your books for free. RemoteBooksOnline looks for long term relationships, so this gives you a way to evaluate our bookkeeping service.
Speak with an agent to get a quote and setup an appointment with a Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor to go over your books.
Bookkeeping checked off your list
Now that bookkeeping is off your mind, what will you focus on next? You have a business to run! Business is difficult enough but no longer has to be with RemoteBooksOnline on your side.
- No late nights of data entry and other tedious bookkeeping work.
- No spending time and money training employees on bookkeeping.
- Books are always current and accurate.
- More time available to focus on your core business.
Offering First Month of Bookkeeping for FREE!
Call 1-800-583-0148 or