You can focus on growing your business while we take care of your books
- Bookkeeping Services as low as $95/ Month by Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisors and Xero-Certified Advisors!
- Flat, affordable monthly rates include accounting software subscription fee & automated and secure monthly bank statement download.
- We protect your data with 256-bit SSL/TLS encryption. That’s the same level of encryption you’ll find with online banking.
- Back Bookkeeping, Real-time Bookkeeping, Payroll, Part time and Full time bookkeepers
Playing by the rules for your finances
Managing rental properties goes far beyond repairing leaky taps or finding new renters. You need to manage your finances well when you’re involved in the complex business of rental property management. And for this to happen, it’s important to maintain accounting processes that support your business development.
Here are a set of guidelines that would be ideal to follow as a property management company:
- In managing their client’s money, most property managers are bound by a series of guidelines. Usually, these rules are set forth by the local real estate commission or state agency. These guidelines should form the foundation for your company’s own best practices around property accounting.
- A monthly bank reconciliation is the start of compliance. The same reasoning applies to managing your company’s bank account. Bank reconciliation helps you to find typos, duplicates, missing entries, and bank errors. It’s the first step in accurate bookkeeping.
- Most property managers spend a lot of their valuable time each month trying to get their tenants to pay overdue rent. If your company is owed money, you should do the same.
- One of the unique aspects of property management is that property managers pay their clients’ expenses, from repair bills to management fees. This means that in most cases, you can pay yourself as soon as the rent comes in.
- If you're not in the habit of collecting your management fees on a regular basis, set up a calendar reminder. It’ll cascade to a healthy business: A regular schedule will help you to collect your fees; which, in turn, will keep your business in the black.
Most small businesses use cash basis accounting, so the cash flow should normally match the number on your income statement. With cash basis accounting, as long as you keep your business in the black, you’ll typically have a positive cash flow. If you manage your company’s books on an accrual basis, this number is probably going to vary, and it’s worth watching.
Too overwhelmed? Buried in piles of paper? In the digital world, you can store that data without using reams of paper. From scanning your receipts to online banking, using less paper is not only environmentally friendly, it clears your desk and makes it simpler to find and share the information that you need.
RemoteBooksOnline.com offers you the luxury of focusing on your business while your books are looked after. Get flat, affordable monthly rates as low as $95/Month with a team of experienced Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisors to help you set your books on track.
RemoteBooksOnline.com offers assistance with:
- Monthly financial statement package (statements also available online)
- Annual budget preparation and processing
- Flexible banking options and fidelity bonds
- Preparation of balance sheets, income statements, bank reconciliations, support schedules
- Multiple payment options
- Year-end financial packages provided online for independent auditors
- Turnkey collections services
- Accounts Payable Management
- Accounts Receivables Management
- Recording Payroll Transactions
- Reconciling Payroll Transactions
- Bank & Credit Card Reconciliations
- Merchant Account Reconciliation
- Inventory Management
- Cost or Project Accounting
- Fixed Assets Management
- Cash Flow Management
- Month-end/Year-end adjustment entries like, Depreciation, Accruals, Prepayments, Deferred Revenue etc.
- Monthly, Quarterly and Year-end closing; and others.
- Property Management Bookkeeping
- QuickBooks Property Management
- Full Service Accounting Property Management.
Outsourcing Bookkeeping Services:
What does it do for you?
As a business owner you are more efficient in making business decisions when you have access to your P&L and financial statements (AR’s and AP’s) in real-time. Our certified QuickBooks Pro advisors will make sure you have this information in the palm of your hand and kept up to date in Realtime.
We all know that Bookkeeping is tedious work, and as a business owner it takes you away from more important things in your business. Let our QuickBooks Pro Advisors handle your books, so you can focus on growing your business.
or Call 1800 583 0148
Get started with RemoteBooksOnline today.
Try us out for free!
RemoteBooksOnline will enter all transactions, make all necessary journal entries, and reconcile one month of your books for free. RemoteBooksOnline looks for long term relationships, so this gives you a way to evaluate our bookkeeping service.
Speak with an agent to get a quote and setup an appointment with a Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor to go over your books.
Bookkeeping checked off your list
Now that bookkeeping is off your mind, what will you focus on next? You have a business to run! Business is difficult enough but no longer has to be with RemoteBooksOnline on your side.
- No late nights of data entry and other tedious bookkeeping work.
- No spending time and money training employees on bookkeeping.
- Books are always current and accurate.
- More time available to focus on your core business.
Offering First Month of Bookkeeping for FREE!
Call 1-800-583-0148 or