You can focus on growing your business while we take care of your books
- Bookkeeping Services as low as $95/ Month by Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisors and Xero-Certified Advisors!
- Flat, affordable monthly rates include accounting software subscription fee & automated and secure monthly bank statement download.
- We protect your data with 256-bit SSL/TLS encryption. That’s the same level of encryption you’ll find with online banking.
- Back Bookkeeping, Real-time Bookkeeping, Payroll, Part time and Full time bookkeepers
Bookkeeping for Insurance Agents
Protecting your Assets
Keeping your finances accurate and organized is one of the most important responsibilities for insurance agents. You need to track your revenue, manage your expenses, and prepare for your tax filing for your business to achieve success.
Expenses consist of any money spent or costs incurred through a business’s revenue generating efforts. Some examples of common expenses include advertising expenses, administrative fees, business travel, and insurance.
However, some expenses have special rules or circumstances, making them more difficult to track, such as client gifts, meals, and entertainment expenses. Properly categorizing these expenses can be difficult for your bookkeeper so be sure to keep receipts and note what was purchased and who it was for.
Home office expenses - If you run your business from home, you can possibly deduct certain costs from your taxes. If you qualify, you must have the necessary documents to support your claim, like utility bills or paid invoices for repairs.
Mileage deduction - The costs you incur from driving for business purposes is most often tax deductible. You can calculate your deduction by keeping track of all your vehicle expenses throughout the year and figuring out what percentage is attributable to business travel.
Develop a system:
Start your agency on the right foot by developing a system to track cash flow - all of the money coming in and going out. Tracking income and expenses in an efficient and accurate manner is the cornerstone of bookkeeping and accounting.
Stick to a budget:
If you don't have a monthly budget for your insurance agency already, establish one and stick to it. A typical budget includes monthly expenses for different aspects of your business such as payroll, marketing, utilities, rent, and other categories.
Record deductions as they occur:
Stay proactive throughout the year by recording and keeping receipts for any expenditures that are tax deductible.
Partner with an accountant:
Hiring an accountant helps you delegate your bookkeeping, accounting, and tax preparation to professionals.
Remote Bookkeeping Services
RemoteBooksOnline.com offers you the luxury of focusing on your business while your books are looked after. Get flat, affordable monthly rates as low as $95/Month with a team of experienced Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisors to help you set your books on track.
We offer assistance with:
- Reconciling the payable balance on your balance sheet to the items due to the carriers.
- Recording, importing or process commissions in suspense for your direct bill transactions.
- Running producer reports for your review.
- Entering disbursements for your vendor payables. Any items meeting your agency’s capital improvement dollar level will be copied to your CPA for depreciation and amortization.
- Initiating or changing your default month. Reconciling bank statements for the cash accounts on your balance sheet, post, and provide the following standard reports: Aged Accounts Receivable, Income Statement (Profit/Loss), Status of Accounts (General Ledger), and Trial Balance.
- 1099’s by taking the data from your management system and creating a list of vendors for 1099 processing.
Outsourcing Bookkeeping Services:
What does it do for you?
As a business owner you are more efficient in making business decisions when you have access to your P&L and financial statements (AR’s and AP’s) in real-time. Our certified QuickBooks Pro advisors will make sure you have this information in the palm of your hand and kept up to date in Realtime.
We all know that Bookkeeping is tedious work, and as a business owner it takes you away from more important things in your business. Let our QuickBooks Pro Advisors handle your books, so you can focus on growing your business.
or Call 1800 583 0148
Get started with RemoteBooksOnline today.
Try us out for free!
RemoteBooksOnline will enter all transactions, make all necessary journal entries, and reconcile one month of your books for free. RemoteBooksOnline looks for long term relationships, so this gives you a way to evaluate our bookkeeping service.
Speak with an agent to get a quote and setup an appointment with a Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor to go over your books.
Bookkeeping checked off your list
Now that bookkeeping is off your mind, what will you focus on next? You have a business to run! Business is difficult enough but no longer has to be with RemoteBooksOnline on your side.
- No late nights of data entry and other tedious bookkeeping work.
- No spending time and money training employees on bookkeeping.
- Books are always current and accurate.
- More time available to focus on your core business.
Offering First Month of Bookkeeping for FREE!
Call 1-800-583-0148 or