You can focus on growing your business while we take care of your books
- Bookkeeping Services as low as $95/ Month by Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisors and Xero-Certified Advisors!
- Flat, affordable monthly rates include accounting software subscription fee & automated and secure monthly bank statement download.
- We protect your data with 256-bit SSL/TLS encryption. That’s the same level of encryption you’ll find with online banking.
- Back Bookkeeping, Real-time Bookkeeping, Payroll, Part time and Full time bookkeepers
Bookkeeping for Small Farms
Making hay while the sun shines
Be it a hobby farm or homestead, keeping records is important because it helps:
Running your farm requires you to make progress toward your goals and that you are moving forward on your business plan.
Farming is more satisfying when you are making positive progress versus spinning your wheels. Good farm records help you see what works, what doesn't, and help you figure out why so you can make changes moving forward.
If you keep a detailed farm journal about the specifics of your farm operation - the animals and crops, not just the finances - you're getting a full picture of how your farm is functioning.
Obtaining Loans and Grants:
Many grants and loans for small farmers require that you have financial records to show what you have earned, what your expenses are, and so forth.
Income tax returns will need to be filed for your small farm. You will want to keep detailed track of expenses and income for the IRS, to ensure that you are paying the proper taxes for your farm.
You can track expenses online and keep things automated that way, but for the nitty gritty of farm work, consider taking a paper notebook to the field with to record what you planted and when, what you discovered while inspecting the bees, and so forth. Make a master list of the information you want to track, sort it into categories, and decide how you'll track each category of information.
Finding an Accountant: Remote Bookkeeping Services
RemoteBooksOnline.com offers you the luxury of focusing on your business while your books are looked after. Get flat, affordable monthly rates as low as $95/Month with a team of experienced Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisors to help you set your books on track.
We offer assistance with:
- Entering and keeping track of bills using Accounts Payable.
- Entering and keeping track of amounts owed to you using Accounts Receivable.
- Keeping livestock accounting records including purchases, sales, births and deaths.
- Displaying and printing accrual balance sheet and income statement.
- Printing financial reports including Market Value Balance Sheets, Cash Flows Statement, and more.
- Keep ingtrack of depreciation amounts for equipment, structures, land improvements, and livestock.
- Entering payroll records and the system will calculate Federal, FICA, and most state withholdings.
- Utilizing time sheets to calculate employee hours.
- Exporting account balances to QuickBooks
Outsourcing Bookkeeping Services:
What does it do for you?
As a business owner you are more efficient in making business decisions when you have access to your P&L and financial statements (AR’s and AP’s) in real-time. Our certified QuickBooks Pro advisors will make sure you have this information in the palm of your hand and kept up to date in Realtime.
We all know that Bookkeeping is tedious work, and as a business owner it takes you away from more important things in your business. Let our QuickBooks Pro Advisors handle your books, so you can focus on growing your business.
or Call 1800 583 0148
Get started with RemoteBooksOnline today.
Try us out for free!
RemoteBooksOnline will enter all transactions, make all necessary journal entries, and reconcile one month of your books for free. RemoteBooksOnline looks for long term relationships, so this gives you a way to evaluate our bookkeeping service.
Speak with an agent to get a quote and setup an appointment with a Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor to go over your books.
Bookkeeping checked off your list
Now that bookkeeping is off your mind, what will you focus on next? You have a business to run! Business is difficult enough but no longer has to be with RemoteBooksOnline on your side.
- No late nights of data entry and other tedious bookkeeping work.
- No spending time and money training employees on bookkeeping.
- Books are always current and accurate.
- More time available to focus on your core business.
Offering First Month of Bookkeeping for FREE!
Call 1800 583 0148 or