Bookkeeping Services For Your Nonprofit Business
Offering First Month of Bookkeeping for FREE!
or Call 1800 583 0148
You Handle Your Nonprofit Organization. We’ll Handle Your Books.
- We quickly and easily help you get your books up-to-date and ready for taxes, loans, or other transactions, for a clear picture of your business’s financial situation
- Our convenient, online bookkeeping services start as low as $95 a month and are provided by Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors and Xero-Certified Advisors
- We include accounting software and automated and secure encrypted monthly bank statement downloads
- We have your needs covered with back bookkeeping, real-time bookkeeping, payroll, and full- or part-time bookkeepers, so you can get back to doing what you do best
- We'll reconcile one month of your books for free, so you’ll see exactly how we remove your bookkeeping stress and frustration
Financial Responsibilities for Nonprofit Agencies
As a nonprofit agency director, you require monthly budget assessments to track and manage your nonprofit's finances and evaluate your priorities.
- Ensure that you have revenues to take care of expenses, evaluate what happened the previous month and what the impact will be on future months.
- Adjust future planned actions based on your actual results to date.
- Analyze every line item and find ways to cut costs.
- Seize funding opportunities to sustain and expand your organization's existing programs while adding new ones.
- Search your local newspaper for new businesses in your area that may support your cause. Find out what their areas of interest are and talk to them about working together.
- Look for ways to collaborate with other nonprofits in your community. Form partnerships with larger nonprofits for fundraising activities.
- Set up daily priorities. Knowing what you need to accomplish each day allows you to take care of the most pressing matters.
- Maintain a clear vision and keep your eyes on the prize with strategic goal setting.
How can you handle these priorities along with the rest of your responsibilities?
Your nonprofit’s tax-exempt status makes you different from for-tax businesses, as does reporting to a board or members rather than shareholders. You need a professional accounting staff that fully understands these differences. You’ll get one when you outsource your bookkeeping to Remote Books Online.
Remote Bookkeeping Services
Remote Books Online lets you focus on your nonprofit while your books are looked after.
Our affordable online bookkeeping services start as low as $95/Month to help you get your books ontrack with:
- A team of experienced Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisors
- A dedicated, certified lead accountant (with a four-year accounting degree and often more credentials) as your personal contact
- Same-day answers to answer all of your questions
We offer assistance with nonprofit bookkeeping, payroll, and part-time controllership services along with:
- Accounting and audit assurance services to support the development of financial statements for a not-for-profit business
- Specialized reporting on corporate governance matters including internal control and system reviews
- Specialized reporting on compliance with business agreements and regulatory requirements
- Not for profit bookkeeping, payroll, and part-time controllership services
- Business Advisory Services for Non-Profits
- Business structuring, strategic planning, and assistance with the development of not-for-profit business plans and financial forecasts
- Development and implementation of operational and reporting systems to improve the efficiency of not-for-profit business operations and increase financial performance
- Assistance with the development of financing proposals
- Nonprofit auditing
- Budget/cost and business analysis
- Systems review (to improve reporting and monitoring)
- Fraud training & investigation
- Internal audit functions
Outsourcing Bookkeeping Services:
What does it do for you?
As a nonprofit director, you are more efficient in making business decisions when you have access to your P&L and financial statements (AR’s and AP’s) in real-time. Our certified QuickBooks Pro advisors will make sure you have this information in the palm of your hand and are kept up-to-date in real-time.
Bookkeeping is tedious work that takes you away from other critical responsibilities. When you let us handle it, you can focus on what’s really important.
or Call 1800 583 0148
Get started with Remote Books Online today.
Try us out for free!
It’s easy to experience and evaluate our bookkeeping service for yourself. We’ll enter all transactions, make all necessary journal entries, and reconcile one month of your books for free. Let’s start building our relationship today.
Speak with an agent to get a quote and set up an appointment with a Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor to go over your books.
Bookkeeping checked off your list
Now that bookkeeping is off your mind, what will you focus on next? You have a business to run! New activities? Volunteer recruitment? Fundraising or new donors? With Remote Books Online on your side, you can start planning.
- Say goodbye to late nights of data entry and other tedious and frustrating bookkeeping work.
- Stop wasting time and money training employees on bookkeeping.
- Relax knowing your books are always current and accurate.
- Focus on running your nonprofit instead.
Here's what people are saying