You can focus on growing your business while we take care of your books
- Bookkeeping Services as low as $95/ Month by Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisors and Xero-Certified Advisors!
- Flat, affordable monthly rates include accounting software subscription fee & automated and secure monthly bank statement download.
- We protect your data with 256-bit SSL/TLS encryption. That’s the same level of encryption you’ll find with online banking.
- Back Bookkeeping, Real-time Bookkeeping, Payroll, Part time and Full time bookkeepers
Bookkeeping for Non-Profit Agencies
As a nonprofit agency director, you require monthly budget assessments to track and manage your nonprofit's finances.
You can do so by following these simple steps:
- To ensure that you have revenues to take care of expenses, evaluate what happened the previous month and what the impact will be on future months. Make adjustments to future planned actions based on your actual results to date.
- Analyze every line item and look for ways to cut costs.
- Be aggressive in seizing funding opportunities to sustain and expand your organization's existing programs while adding new ones.
- Search your local newspaper for new businesses in your area that may support your cause. Find out what their areas of interest are and talk to them about working together.
- Look for ways to collaborate with other nonprofits in your community. Form partnerships with larger nonprofits for fundraising activities.
- Set up daily priorities. Knowing what you need to accomplish each day allows you to take care of the most pressing matters.
- Setting goals require you maintain a clear vision, keep your eyes on the prize. Post your vision or your goals in a place where they’re visible to you every day.
- Manage your time by planning and scheduling your daily activities. Be mindful of distractions that pull you away from completing your tasks.
Surround yourself with professional accounting staff. Professionals are self-motivated and focused on doing their jobs, and they require minimum supervision.
Bookkeeping for nonprofit organizations involves the customary accounting tasks and principles that all businesses employ to record, track and analyze financial transactions, though some aspects of bookkeeping are affected by the differences between nonprofit and for-profit organizations. The for-profit entity answers to its stockholders, while the nonprofit organization’s allegiance is to its mission and its board or members. After determining its fiscal year and accounting model, a nonprofit organization, because of its tax-exempt status and its reliance on the public trust, has a few distinctive bookkeeping requirements.
Remote Bookkeeping Services
Remote Books Online.com offers you the luxury of focusing on your business while your books are looked after. Get flat, affordable monthly rates as low as $95/Month with a team of experienced Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisors to help you set your books on track.
We offer assistance with:
- Accounting and audit assurance services to support the development of financial statements for a not-for-profit business
- Specialized reporting on corporate governance matters including internal control and system reviews
- Specialized reporting on compliance with business agreements and regulatory requirements
- Not for profit bookkeeping, payroll, and part-time controllership services
- Business Advisory Services for Non-Profits
- Business structuring, strategic planning, and assistance with the development of not-for-profit business plans and financial forecasts
- Development and implementation of operational and reporting systems to improve the efficiency of not-for-profit business operations and increase financial performance
- Assistance with the development of financing proposals
- Non Profit Auditing
- Budget/cost analysis
- Nonprofit Bookkeeping
- Business analysis
- Systems review (to improve reporting and monitoring)
- Fraud training & investigation
- Internal audit functions
Outsourcing Bookkeeping Services:
What does it do for you?
As a business owner you are more efficient in making business decisions when you have access to your P&L and financial statements (AR’s and AP’s) in real-time. Our certified QuickBooks Pro advisors will make sure you have this information in the palm of your hand and kept up to date in Realtime.
We all know that Bookkeeping is tedious work, and as a business owner it takes you away from more important things in your business. Let our QuickBooks Pro Advisors handle your books, so you can focus on growing your business.
or Call 1800 583 0148
Get started with Remote Books Online today.
Try us out for free!
Remote Books Online will enter all transactions, make all necessary journal entries, and reconcile one month of your books for free. Remote Books Online looks for long term relationships, so this gives you a way to evaluate our bookkeeping service.
Speak with an agent to get a quote and setup an appointment with a Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor to go over your books.
Bookkeeping checked off your list
Now that bookkeeping is off your mind, what will you focus on next? You have a business to run! Business is difficult enough but no longer has to be with Remote Books Online on your side.
- No late nights of data entry and other tedious bookkeeping work.
- No spending time and money training employees on bookkeeping.
- Books are always current and accurate.
- More time available to focus on your core business.
Offering First Month of Bookkeeping for FREE!
Call 1800 583 0148 or