Bookkeeping Services For Doctors And Medical Professionals
Offering First Month of Bookkeeping for FREE!
or Call 1800 583 0148
You Handle Your Business. We'll Handle Your Books. Remote Books Online: Bookkeeping Services You Need
- We quickly and easily help you get your books up-to-date and ready for taxes, loans, or other transactions, for a clear picture of your business’s financial situation
- Our convenient, online bookkeeping services start as low as $95 a month and are provided by Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors and Xero-Certified Advisors
- We include accounting software and automated and secure encrypted monthly bank statement downloads
- We have your needs covered with back bookkeeping, real-time bookkeeping, payroll, and full- or part-time bookkeepers, so you can get back to doing what you do best
- We'll reconcile one month of your books for free, so you’ll see exactly how we remove your bookkeeping stress and frustration
Bookkeeping Services for Doctors and Medical Professionals
Keeping Your Books Healthy is Important Too
A medical practitioner faces many responsibilities and a lot of pressure. But, just as maintaining a patient's health is important, it is also important to maintain the practice’s financial health. Ultimately, the success of the practice is as dependent on the successful management of its income as it is on the overall success of the medical practitioner, to heal and provide sound advice on all matters of health.
There are benefits to having an outside accountant or bookkeeper handle the financial aspects of a medical practice.
Here are some easy tips and tricks that can maintain a healthy bookkeeping experience:
Keep receipts in a dedicated folder, and, if possible, scan them into a digital file to later give to the practice's accountant. The easier you make their job, there’s less chance for error, and it makes it simple for them to give you accurate information.
Schedule Profit & Loss Statements
Regular Profit & Loss Statements (P&Ls) are an enormously effective way to check in on the overall financial health of the practice. In addition to validating your day-to-day records, P&Ls help to provide an overview of the flow of patients, an idea of where money could be reinvested into the business, and other input.
Timely Invoicing & Collections Review
Having a system that generates and immediately sends out invoices can save the practice's staff significant time and energy. And, keeping a close eye on outstanding invoices is equally important in ensuring that work doesn't go unpaid.
Healthcare Accounting Services From Remote Books Online
With our flat, affordable monthly rates as low as $95/Month, you are connected with a team of experienced certified QuickBooks Pro Advisors to help you get your books on track. You’ll also have a dedicated, certified lead accountant (with a four-year accounting degree and often more credentials) to answer all of your questions. And, you can expect same-day answers.
Remote Books Online Offers Services for:
- Reconciliation of Banks accounts
- Income statement preparation
- Balance sheet preparation
- Analysis of customized reports that target expense handling
- Preparation of billing statements and expense reports
- Preparing the general ledger
- Administration of quarterly business and payroll taxes
- Preparing monthly financial statements
- Maintaining required business documents
- Vendor statement reconciliation and discrepancies
- Preparing and/or reviewing of all expense reports for accuracy and proper expense disclosure
- Performing accounting requirements; and others
Our services for clients in the Healthcare Industry Include:
- Tax planning and compliance.
- Strategic accounting planing.
- Audits, reviews and compilation.
- Accounting Services.
- Bookkeeping Services.
Remote Books Online Healthcare Provider Clients Include:
- Nursing care facilities
- Residential care facilities
- Medical laboratories
- Continuing care retirement communities
- Offices of physical, occupational and speech therapists and audiologists
- General medical and surgical hospitals
- Ambulatory healthcare services
- Home healthcare services
- Family planning centers
- Outpatient care centers
- Veterinary services
- Offices of mental health specialists and practitioners
Outsourcing Bookkeeping Services:
What does it do for you?
As a physician or other medical practitioner, you are more efficient in making business decisions when you have access to your P&L and financial statements such as accounts receivable (AR) and accounts payable (AP). Our certified QuickBooks Pro advisors will make sure you have this information in the palm of your hand when you need it and are kept up-to-date in real-time.
Bookkeeping is tedious work that takes you away from other critical responsibilities, but it provides financial information critical for your practice’s success. When you let us handle it, you can focus on what’s really important.
or Call 1800 583 0148
Get started with Remote Books Online today.
Try us out for free!
It’s easy to experience and evaluate our bookkeeping service for yourself. We’ll enter all transactions, make all necessary journal entries, and reconcile one month of your books for free. Let’s start building our relationship today.
Speak with an agent to get a quote and setup an appointment with a Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor to go over your books.
Bookkeeping checked off your list
Now that bookkeeping is off your mind, what will you focus on next? Expanding your practice? Offering new services or procedures? Increasing exam hours now that you have more time? With Remote Books Online on your side, your responsibilities can be different. You can start planning instead of keeping the books.
- Say goodbye to late nights of data entry and other tedious and frustrating bookkeeping work.
- Stop wasting time and money training employees on bookkeeping.
- Relax knowing your books are always current and accurate.
- Focus on your practice instead.
Here's what people are saying