Accounting and Bookkeeping Services for Real Estate Agents
Your trusted advisor for all your accounting and bookkeeping needs! Offering First Month of Bookkeeping for FREE!
or Call 1800 583 0148
You Handle Your Real Estate Business. We’ll Handle Your Books.
- We quickly and easily help you get your books up-to-date and ready for taxes, loans, or other transactions, for a clear picture of your business’s financial situation
- Our convenient, online bookkeeping services start as low as $95 a month and are provided by Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors and Xero-Certified Advisors
- We include accounting software and automated and secure encrypted monthly bank statement downloads
- We have your needs covered with back bookkeeping, real-time bookkeeping, payroll, and full- or part-time bookkeepers, so you can get back to doing what you do best
- We'll reconcile one month of your books for free, so you’ll see exactly how we remove your bookkeeping stress and frustration
Best Accounting and Bookkeeping Software for Real Estate Agents
We support you with QuickBooks and Xero accounting and small business bookkeeping software programs
Quickbooks is the accounting software package developed by Intuit and geared towards small and medium-sized businesses.
Xero is a cloud-based accounting software platform for small and medium-sized businesses.
Accounting and Bookkeeping Solutions for Real Estate Agents
Accounting and bookkeeping solutions are essential for real estate agents to keep their businesses running smoothly. If they are not doing it themselves, they need to find a reliable partner who can do the job for them.
Agents should look for an accounting service that can provide the following:
- Accounting and bookkeeping services
- Payroll processing
- Tax compliance
- Financial statements
- General ledger maintenance
Online Bookkeeping Services for Real Estate Agents
It is common for real estate agents to use online bookkeeping services to save time and money. These online companies can provide the same level of service as a traditional in-house bookkeeper but at a much lower cost.
Agents use bookkeeping services to keep track of the money coming in and going out of the business, such as income from commissions and office-related purchases. It is also common for real estate agents to look to their bookkeepers to track invoices and manage payroll processing.
Utilizing an online bookkeeping service can save your business time. You do not have to worry about the tedious tasks associated with tracking your business’s money and creating financial statements to monitor the health of your business. You, as a real estate agent, can focus on what you do best, assisting your clients with selling, buying, and renting properties.
White Label Bookkeeping Services for Real Estate Agents
A white label bookkeeping service is a type of accounting service that offers customized solutions to small businesses. They offer a variety of financial management, tax, and accounting services to their clients. Real estate agents look to white label bookkeeping services as they are usually less expensive than traditional bookkeeping services.
Some of the most common services offered by a white label bookkeeping company include:
- Financial reporting and analysis
- Payroll processing
- Tax preparation and planning
Bookkeepers for Real Estate Agents
Real estate agents are often required to keep track of their business and personal finances, and sometimes juggling both can be overwhelming. Outsourcing the task of tracking your business’s finances to a professional may be the best decision for you. A professional bookkeeper with knowledge of your industry will help you save both time and money.
The bookkeeping process for real estate agents
Bookkeeping is an important aspect of running a business. It can be difficult for real estate agents to do their bookkeeping themselves due to the various transactions that they are involved in. Real estate agents should consider hiring a bookkeeper or accountant to take care of this aspect of their business.
A good bookkeeper will have experience with real estate accounting and will be able to provide tax advice as well.
Accountants for Real Estate Agents
Accountants are the backbone of any business, and real estate companies are no exception. They are responsible for managing all of the finances that come with running a successful real estate business. They can analyze your financial data and give you valuable advice for your business.
Accountants can help with everything from bookkeeping to taxes and audits. If you're looking for an accountant, it's important to find one who is knowledgeable about your industry and who can offer advice on how best to manage your finances as a real estate agent.
What are the benefits of bookkeeping services for real estate agents?
A bookkeeping service is a good investment for any real estate agent. It can help them to stay organized, pay their taxes on time, and boost their productivity.
There are many benefits of hiring a bookkeeping service for real estate agents. One of the main benefits is that it helps them to stay organized. With all the paperwork that they have to deal with every day, it can be very difficult for agents to stay up-to-date on everything without some help. Another benefit is that it helps them to keep track of their taxes and make sure they are paying them on time. This way they don't end up getting hit with any penalties or fines from the IRS.
What are the advantages of using bookkeeping services for real estate agents?
Bookkeeping services can help real estate agents keep track of all the transactions and income that they have. They can also help to get rid of the need to spend time on tedious tasks such as checking receipts, calculating taxes, and filling out reports.
Some of the advantages that bookkeeping services can offer real estate agents are:
- They keep track of all your financial data
- They save you time – you no longer have to reconcile your accounts and complete other tedious tasks
- They help you manage and understand your cash flow
What are the disadvantages of using bookkeeping services for real estate agents?
There are some disadvantages to using a bookkeeping service for your real estate business. For example, the cost. Bookkeeping services can be expensive depending on the services you need.
Another disadvantage to using bookkeeping services is the lack of control over the process. You may not know how they are handling your finances and what they are doing with them.
Both of these disadvantages need to be taken into consideration but are avoidable. A good bookkeeping service will be transparent when it comes to the costs of the services they offer and offer personalized plans, so you only pay for what you need. You should also do your research and make sure you hire a bookkeeping service that has good communication skills and is trustworthy.
Real Estate Financial Requirements You Must Know
From selling homes to investing in various types of properties—or both—you will find there are specific challenges for your finances that must be addressed in your business’s bookkeeping.
Two critical concepts in the real estate industry are “leverage” and “the velocity of money.” Real estate offers exceptional opportunities to accumulate wealth because there is so much low-cost financing available to leverage for real estate investors. As for the velocity, it’s possible to keep your money constantly moving and growing through real estate investment.
The other key benefit to real estate investments is the tax benefits. To be on top of tax benefits, real estate professionals need to make bookkeeping and access to financial information a top priority. You need to know precisely where you are today in order to make the right decisions, moves, or investments for tomorrow. And, it’s essential that you regard your commission income and expenses as a serious business and a true entrepreneurial enterprise.
The real excitement of real estate investment is one of personal wealth and your control of financial growth. Setting up the correct type of entity is important. Proper bookkeeping, maximizing your tax deductions, and other financial information will need to be evaluated frequently—often weekly—to safely keep and grow your wealth.
Experts Offer Tips on How to Stay on Top of Your Finances:
- Keep proper corporate or business records. Hold necessary strategic meetings at least once per month with your personal advisors or team members.
- Keep bookkeeping tasks up-to-date to always know where you are today, so that you can make the right decisions at the right time.
- Review your financial picture and determine if you're meeting your goals, how far you have to go to reach those goals, and what it will take to get there.
- Maximize your tax deductions in order to keep more of the velocity of money growing.
Some of the common mistakes realtors make:
Lack of system or structure with no paper trail, invoices, or receipts.
Lack of Focus on Profit and Loss( P&L)
After compiling your tax and business financials, the accountant explains the P&L and balance sheet, (which is when shocking surprises often happen.) You should ask your bookkeeper to deliver this information monthly to give you more time to address issues. If he or she can’t, ask why.
Unrealistic Time Frames
Expecting books to be completed in an unrealistic time frame is a common issue. This could be because you don’t understand what the bookkeeper does and how long it really takes, or perhaps because someone is pressuring the bookkeeper to use less time to save money. Too often bookkeeping is only seen as a cost center, with little value placed on the results—when the results could play havoc with your financial success.
Real Estate Tax Planning, Accounting and Bookkeeping Services
Remote Books Online offers you the luxury of focusing on your real estate business while your books are looked after in the timely manner you need for best financial results.
With our flat, affordable monthly rates as low as $95/Month, you are connected with a team of experienced certified QuickBooks Pro Advisors to help you get your books on track. You’ll also have a dedicated, certified lead accountant (with a four-year accounting degree and often more credentials) to answer all of your questions. And, you can expect same-day answers.
You’ll get online bookkeeping services to assist with:
- Real estate accounting, bookkeeping, and tax planning.
- Real estate tax services for business, individual, and multi-state, etc.
- 1031 exchanges of “like-kind” investment property.
- Real estate budgeting and cash flow projections.
- Real estate business entity structuring.
- Real estate tax deferral transactions.
- Passive activity deductions.
- Real estate accounting software. (QuickBooks for Real Estate and Xero)
- QuickBooks Online Payroll.
We offer assistance in the following practice areas:
- Bookkeeping for real estate developers, investors, operators, brokers, and agents.
- Bookkeeping and accounting for commercial and residential real estate.
- Bookkeeping for homeowners associations.
- Bookkeeping and accounting for construction and home builders.
- Bookkeeping for architects, engineering, and surveying firms.
- Bookkeeping Real estate lawyers
- Bookkeeping and accounting for insurance providers for commercial and residential properties.
Outsourcing Bookkeeping Services for Real Estate Agents
What does it do for you?
As a real estate agent, you are more efficient in making business decisions when you have access to your P&L and financial statements such as accounts receivable (AR) and accounts payable (AP). Our certified QuickBooks Pro advisors will make sure you have this information in the palm of your hand when you need it and are kept up-to-date in real-time.
Bookkeeping is tedious work that takes you away from other critical responsibilities, but it provides financial information critical for your success. When you let us handle it, you can focus on what’s really important.
or Call 1800 583 0148
Get started with Remote Books Online today.
Try us out for free!
It’s easy to experience and evaluate our bookkeeping service for yourself. We’ll enter all transactions, make all necessary journal entries, and reconcile one month of your books for free. Let’s start building our relationship today.
Speak with an agent to get a quote and setup an appointment with a Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisor to go over your books.
Bookkeeping checked off your list
Now that bookkeeping is off your mind, what will you focus on next? Listing more properties? Investing in real estate for rental or flipping? Bringing on more agents? With Remote Books Online on your side, you can start planning instead of keeping books.
- Say goodbye to late nights of data entry and other tedious and frustrating bookkeeping work.
- Stop wasting time and money training employees on bookkeeping.
- Relax knowing your books are always current and accurate.
- Focus on your real estate career instead.